Monday, February 18, 2013

PRAY HIS WORD!

why would we want to pray and it be less powerful than it could be?
why would we want to ramble on in prayer time when our time is precious?

I have heard from many sources the power of praying a scripture over the last few years. I can personally say this is so true!  I placed a list of prayers and things that my heart desired for my life and my family on my refridgerator . I listed them with a scripture for everyone and I would pray these everytime I saw the paper or was in my prayer time. I posted these back in July? maybe August but i can honestly say as of today EVERY request if not answered completely is in process as we speak! GOD Is So GOOD!  
 I cant give whats on my heart hardly without a testimony of his goodness to me :) 

So my advice to making your prayer time more powerful and knowing you arent asking something outside of Gods will would be to first renew your mind to know what his good, pleasing and perfect will is, but also to compare your requests to scripture and pray Gods word over every aspect of your life ! 

~~~ Isaiah 55:10-11 As the rain and the snow come down from heaven ,and do not return witbout watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yeilds seed for the sower and bread for the eater, so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

No comments:

Post a Comment